The Fort Kent Outdoor Center is run almost exclusively by hard working and dedicated volunteers, but we do have a few paid positions open up from time to time. If you’re interested in a position at The Fort Kent Outdoor Center, have a look a what we have available and reach out if the position seems a fit for you.
Require 20-25 hr/week with flexible hours, including some nights and weekends.
Salary commensurate with experience
Candidates are subject to a background check.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to Carl Theriault by mail or email:
Mail To: Fort Kent Outdoor Center, 33 Paradis Circle, POB 54, Fort Kent Maine 04743
Duties include the following:
- Maintain and increase membership
- Oversee programming
- Solicit events
- Venue development
- Maintain facilities
- Must be reliable
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Flexibility is a must as events/programs may dictate work time
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must be able to perform light maintenance work around the venue, must be able to lift 50 pounds occasionally and must be able to stand for extended periods of time.