If you are interested in learning Nordic skiing or improving your classic ski or skate skills, this is the program for you!
The program is open to children in Kindergarten through Fifth Grade. Trail passes and lessons are free for children participating in this program.
We still have some open spots for all classes!
Click here to sign up now!
Classes will be one hour long, and will be held on the following dates and times:*
- Sunday, January 24, 2021 from 10-11 am
- Saturday, January 30, 2021 from 1-2 pm
- Sunday, February 14, 2021 from 1-2 pm
- Saturday, February 27, 2021 from 10-11 am
- Saturday, March 6, 2021 from 1-2 pm
*Dates may be subject to change due to severe weather conditions.
Ski Rental Information
You will need to bring your own cross country ski equipment or seasonal ski rentals, which are available to anyone who needs them.
Ski rental scholarships are also available at no cost for use throughout the Jalbert series if you do not have skis.
If you need a seasonal rental or ski rental scholarship, please make arrangements at the rental shop before the day of your first lesson. The Rental Shop is located on lower level of Lodge and open 12-3 on Saturday/Sundays. Equipment sizes are limited…first come, first serve.
We have had to make some important modifications to the program in order to keep everyone safe while still having fun, as follows:
- There will be a maximum of 15 students each session, with three students per instructor. Masks or ski buffs must be worn at all times by participants and instructors, and everyone will be required to maintain social distancing of six feet at all times as well.
- Bathrooms will be open on the lower level, but the lodge will be closed. We are sorry, but we will not be able to provide refreshments this year.
- Parents are required to remain on the premises during the duration of the classes. Please use your own vehicles to warm up, and you can bring your own water and snacks for your child if you would like.
Sign Up for Classes!
So that everyone who wants to has a chance to participate, you may sign up for up to three dates only. If there are any openings available the day before a class you would like to take, you may be able to sign up for an open slot at that time.
To sign up, please click on the link to the sign-up sheet and fill in all the questions. You will receive a confirmation email after you sign up to confirm that the dates and times you selected are available.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you on skis!